E.R. RAMACHANDRAN writes: There are some songs, which, on listening to the first few bars, activate and flash new faces on our mental screen. In a trice, you forget the actual actor/actress and you begin thinking of a real person.
Below is a list of some of these songs that the mind associates with some well known faces. Do you recall other songs/ opening lines which would aptly apply to other worthies?
1. Aaru hithavaru ninage, ee muvarolage?: BJP, JD(S), Congress.
2. Jothe jotheyali: CM, deputy CM.
3. Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua: Indian cricket team
4. Jumma chumma de de: Richard Gere and Shilpa Shetty
5. Kannadadha makkalella ondagi banni: Dr. Raj Kumar
6. We are the world, we are the children: President George W. Bush, Papa Bush family
7. Que sera sera… Whatever will be, will be: Tony Blair
8. Jana Gana Mana (piano version): N.R. Narayana Murthy
9. Ponal pogattum poda: Karunanidhi
10. Apara Keerthi galisi mereva bhavya nadidu: Mysore Maharajaru
11. Donku balada nayakare: IHF, IFA, IOA Bosses
12. For he’s a jolly good fellow: President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
13. Aadaddella olithe ayithu: Mayawati
14. Kula kula vendu hodadadi: Arjun Singh
15. Voh subah, kabhi tho aayegi, voh subah: B.S. Yediyurappa
Which favourite song of yours reminds you of a living person/persons? Share it with us.