E.R. RAMACHANDRAN is plain baffled: How come our editors and anchors find the time and inclination to write long considered essays on “Growing coffee in Latin American countries” or “Growing rodent menace in Burundi, Rwanda” but cannot find a voice to ask…
1. How come the chief minister of West Bengal the great Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee can defy his own government’s ruling of ‘No Smoking’ in Writer’s Building and ask ‘Can anybody stop me from smoking in Writer’s Building’? and Anbumani Ramadoss can’t deliver his diatribe?
2. How come the largest democracy in the world just packs Taslima Nasreen off to United Kingdom and there is not a murmur against this from politicians, and the great titans of Indian press and the ‘Breaking News’ experts of television?
3. How come IHF chief K.P.S. Gill continues to dismiss calls for his resignation saying he still has some “unfinished business” left and the MPs and the sports minister apparently can’t do a thing?
4. How come Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and external affairs minister Pranab Mukherjee continue to be mum, and how come the brave Indian leftist tigers are reduced to chicken, when China says over 90,000 sq km in and around Arunachal Pradesh belongs to China?
5. And how come, while the world is concerned over what is happneing next door in Tibet, the Leftists and the Indian government are busy with IAEA talks to bother about Dalai Lama & Co, when given half a chance they would jump to condemn any small incident across the world as violation of human rights, etc?
6. How come MF Hussain in England created such a big furore that Hindus have chased him out of India. After all Hindus are a facist orgnaizations. But the flight of Tasleema under more dire circumstances refuses someone to ask if Muslims are also facist?
” SumneNeeve ” another nut whose bolt has gone loose…… no one chased that scum out of India. He simply refused to come back to INDIA fearing the lawful punishment which may be imposed to him under various sections of IPC for his poor and perverted depiction of gods belonging to other religion and Bharata mata who is accepted by all INDIANS.
now where did the HINDU fundamentalism come to pic here ??? explain madi
Its wierd to see the cheddis trip over each other to prove their fanaticism.
hesralli yenide – Try to read SumneNeeve’s comment again!
Anonymous Guy – Try to come up with some creative synonym for cheddis rather than using the same rhetoric. And if possible, counter RSS with some facts and not your banal sarcasm.
An organization is what its followers make it to be. The first two comments made by two cheddi supporters, illustrate this better than any facts or endless arguments. BTW I will stick with the euphemism cheddi – since that’s what the RSS folks used to wear during their drills in the local maidana.
You are free to cut and paste copious ‘facts’ and other propaganda.
Enappa Anonymous guy … cheddi andiddu ok.. bere mataaDokke enoo ilva ? athava buddi ella ishtakke karchaagoyta ? innoo colourful sarcasm madta time pass madu .. nimmanta pant-shirtgaLige innenu madokke agutte ?
Neen yen dodd-sahasa maadidhiya? Swalpa bidisi helthiya? Yellaru illige time-pass maadakke barodhu…
1. Indian politicians do not have any principles and do not care about rules.
2. Taslima Nasreen does not bring votes for most politicians no matter which party they are from.
3. KPS Gill has to finish squandering the IHF and and also has to remove the life if any left in IHF.
4. I don’t think China even has a remote chance of occupying Arunachal Pradesh.
5. Double standards rule in Indian politics. Why are you surprised???
Anonymous – Yellaru illige time-pass maadakke barodhu…
Well that explains. You should have made it clear in the beginning that you are here only for timepass and supporting Taslima for a good cause is RSS propaganda. Then no one would care to reply.
Nobody ‘supported’ Taslima in the posts I mentioned. They just tried to indulge in some hate-mongering by bringing up some other incident, the good old RSS way. And looks like you care more than I do to follow my comments and post replies.
Sir, I think the sarcasm is lost on you. You obviously didnt get my point.
Sir, did you find anything wrong in my post? If so, please speaketh. Else, condemn yourself to the dungenons of psecs.