Four immediately observable facts from the latest Pepsi™ commercial starring Mahendra Singh Dhoni that in a roundabout sort of way reinforces every tapori‘s belief that life is not all a-aa-e-ee:
1) A sparsely populated classroom, more girls than boys
2) A teacher with an unusually good throwing arm despite his height
3) A globe in a mathematics class
4) It takes two cricketers (Robin Utthappa and Rohit Sharma) to get one bottle out of the fridge
5) There is more inside Brett Lee‘s head than Shantakumaran Sreesanth‘s.
Also read: Pepsi chief Indra Nooyi‘s Mysore connection