1) Is the Indian voter not concerned with “dynastic rule”?
2) Is the Indian voter not concerned with “non-performance”?
3) Does the Indian voter not desire “security”?
4) Does the Indian voter not want “strong leadership, decisive leadership”?
5) Is the Indian voter not interested in “foreign origins”?
5 (a) Is Sonia Gandhi smarter than the sangh parivar combined?
5 (b) Is the Indian voter not bothered about the prime minister’s office being “devalued”?
5 (c) Is the Indian voter not bothered about 10, Janpath being more important 7, Race Course Road?
6) Is the Indian voter not interested in seeing a “TV debate” on the issues?
7) Does the Indian voter not want “a leader who can take tough decisions in tough times”?
7 (a) Is the meek Indian voter happy with a weak, “nikamma” PM?
8) Is the Indian voter not concerned with cash-for-votes, corruption, Bofors, bringing back black money?
9) Is the Indian voter not bothered about “cultural issues” like Ram Sethu, Amarnath shrine?
10) Is the Rahul Gandhi anoinment firmly on course?
11) Will L.K. Advani bethe BJP’s prime ministerial candidate in 2014 too, as Narendra Modi had promised?
11 (a) “Bhaiyon aur behenon“, would Narendra Modi as PM candidate have done wonders?
11 (b) “Bhaiyon aur behenon“, is the Indian voter not bothered about Afzal Guru?
11 (c) “Bhaiyon aur behenon“, does the plight of the Tamil brethren in Sri Lanka not move us?
12) Is this a rejection of extremist politics of the Left and Right kind? Is this a return to centrism?
13) Will Prakash Karat stay despite having seen the Left tally reduced by half?
14) Is the strength of the Left organisation power at the grassroots just a myth?
14 (a) Is Mamata Banerjee all it takes to fell the mighty Left organisation?
15) Does the Congress’ surprise showing in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Utatr Pradesh mark the return of the “Hindi Heartland” to the centrestage of Indian politics?
16) Is Naveen Patnaik smarter than most people think?
16 (a) Is K. Chandrashekhar Rao dumber than you think?
17) Has the NREGA and farm loan waiver worked far more than, say, “India Shining”?
18) Does Varun Gandhi‘s win show that there is no politics like hate politics?
19) Will Manmohan Singh be prime minister for the next five years or will he hear his “inner voice” after a year and two months and hand the baton to you-know-who?
18 (a) Does a PM really have to be from the Lok Sabha?
20) Do Google ads work?