MADAN KUMAR and H.C. LAKSHMIKANTH write: Although there was none of the melodrama of an NTR or an MGR in Dr Raj Kumar's dialogue delivery, his movies were nonetheless renowned for some stunning "dialogues", which has fans and fanatics repeating them even today a la Gabbar Singh.
Here are seven lines which we could remember at a pinch.
1) Sowcar Siddappa… ninna sampathige saval (Sampathige Savaal)
2) Yeveryday is not a Sunday (Keralida Simha)
3) Haalu kudida makkale baduko dilla,
inna visha kudida makkalu baduktaara, Nair-re? (Parashurama)
4) Deshadalli yaaru yaro mughdru kshaama bandu sayutaare, nimmantaurige saave barol-valla? (Jeevana Chaitra)
5) Heluvudakku, keluvadakku samayavalla (Kaviratna Kalidasa)
6) Nimm chikkappa chikkappa-ne horthu, yaarigu doddappa alla (Babruvahana)
7) Malagidda sarpavannua badidu yebbiside (Babruvahana)
Agree with this list? Have another annavru dialogue to contribute? Join the churumuri debate. Leave a comment.